Outdoor Lighting – Landscape Lighting
One of the things you can add to your landscape design plans that will greatly benefit not only the landscape that you are planning, but also the house it will be surrounding, is landscape lighting. Carefully placed lights will help you enjoy your new landscape as well as your outdoor living spaces well into the night. Professionally installed outdoor home lighting will also increase not only the beauty of your home, but it will also help increase its safety.
Types of Landscape Lighting You Can Use
There is a wide variety of landscape lighting options at your fingertips. With the help of our skilled design team here at Superior Landscape and Irrigation, we can help you not only put together a landscape design that integrates the kind of lighting you want for your landscaping project, but we can also help install landscape lighting for your home. We can even make suggestions and recommendations regarding the lights that will look good on your home.
Some of the lighting options you have include the following:
- Boundary Lighting – these are lights that you install around your property, basically outlining the edge of your yard. This can be done effectively with the help of our team and can increase the nighttime aesthetic appeal of your gardens as well as increase security in and around it too.
- Outdoor Path Lighting – you can also install lights running alongside your paths and sidewalks. These can consist of solar powered outdoor lighting or other more decorative options like bollard lighting or lantern-type path lights. You can also choose to have old-fashioned lamp-posts lining your sidewalks and driveways or even tiki-torch styled installations with led outdoor lights on them for this particular choice.
- Hanging Lamps – these can be installed on your patio to help give it the kind of illumination it needs for those nights that you are looking to entertain outdoors. These hanging lamps can have either a modern, contemporary look to it or these can be made to look old-fashioned to give your outdoor living space a touch of the past. You can choose to use led outdoor lights to power these lamps or you can opt for other low voltage lighting options for this landscape lighting choice.
- Wall Sconces – this outdoor lighting option can be installed around your home’s exterior to not only add to the beauty of your home but to also help protect it. A well illuminated house will help deter any would-be intruder from attempting to invade your home for fear of discovery and with these lights on your outdoor walls, they cannot skulk in the shadows at all.
- Tree Lighting – your trees can also benefit from a little well placed lighting and can help add a little more ambience to your already impressive landscaping ideas.
These are but a few of the options you have when it comes to landscape lighting and outdoor lighting for your home. To help you get a better idea as to what kinds of outdoor home lighting will suit your needs, contact us today for a no obligation consultation and our highly skilled designers will help you envision and realize your landscape lighting plans today!